- Location: Ride Headquarters in Sherborn, MA
- Ride Type: Road paved
- Time & Date: March 17, 2018 - 11am
- Distance: 39 miles
- Price: Free
Description: This road ride gets you riding nice roads with others at a time when you might not otherwise be on the bike. The route is all paved roads and as many back-roads and quiet areas as possible.
Route & Pace
Route: 39 miles headed west... https://ridewithgps.com/routes/15631800
- 16-17mph average pace. Faster on the flats and downhills, slower on hills.
Ride Notes: We have a designated Ride Headquarters ride leader leading the ride and pointing out turns.
Leader for this ride: Patria V.
Last Minute Information: Watch our Twitter feed for last-minute updates, weather cancellations or other changes.
Estimated time: 2.5 hours.
Contact Information: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone - 508-975-4678
Riding Rules, What to Bring, How Our Rides are Different: All riders are required to read and are expected to abide by These Rules.
Waiver: Ride Headquarters requires a signed waiver before your first ride. Please fill it out online prior to your first ride.
Proper Bike for this ride:
- Road conditions the day of the ride will dictate. 25c-32c slick tires likely appropriate.
- Clipless pedals and shoes. These are important elements of bike control when riding with a group.
- A bike that’s in safe working order. We don’t stop for preventable mechanical issues.
- If it's wet on the road or raining, please put a rear fender on your bike to keep the person behind you happy.
- Wondering if we're riding? Check out our Twitter feed, shown in the right-hand column on our home page, for the very latest news.
- Icy conditions: We ride. For this you have to have studded tires in order to ride with us.
- Cold: It doesn’t matter what the temperature is, we ride.
If you'd like us to do any work on your bike prior to the ride, please email us the day before so we're ready to do the work as soon as you come in; we want you to be ready to roll before the ride starts.