- Location: Ride Studio Cafe in Lexington, MA
- Ride Type: Mixed Terrain or Road -- your choice
- Date & Time: Saturday & Sunday, 20-21 May 2017
- Distance: 125 miles in one day, or 250 miles over two days
- Price: Average $125 depending on distance and type
This is an Overland Base Camp event. Ride Studio Cafe is the host.
Description: The Maneha is a two-day and one-night ride that covers 250-miles of the most diverse terrain in New England. This ride is equal parts challenge and fun. The event is part bikepacking and part adventure ride.
For the 2017 event we're offering four riding options:
- 250 miles of mixed-terrain riding over two days
- 125 miles of mixed terrain riding on either Saturday or Sunday
- 250 miles of road riding over two days
- 125 miles of road riding on either Saturday or Sunday
Visit the Overland Base Camp Maneha 250 event page for details.