- Location: Ride Studio Cafe in Lexington, MA
- Ride Type: Bikepacking on Mixed-Terrain or Bikepacking on pavement
- Date & Time: Saturday, 28 October 2017 - Depart at 1:00 pm - Sunday, 29 October 2017 - Arrive at 3:00 pm
- Pace: Ride your own pace - on road or mixed terrain, choose your preference
- Price: $85 Register Here
Starting Location: Ride Studio Cafe
Overnight Camping Location: Shh... It's a surprise
Ending Location: Ride Studio Cafe
- A supply list
- Joe Cruz book
- Delicious dinner prepared for you on Saturday Night.
- We will supply ingredients for Sunday breakfast. You cook it yourself or bring your own food.
Please Register early, so we can create more ride groups and ride speeds appropriate for the number of expected riders. Thank you!
We'll email you the day before the ride with complete details.
Proper Bike for this ride: 30-40c knobby or filetread tires, clipless pedals, drop handlebars; no aero bars. Proper bags/secure placements for your gear on your bike.
Route: Approximately 120 miles. Destination: North Shore. Route will be emailed to all who RSVP the day prior to the ride.
Ride Notes: We will update the ride notes nearer to the time of the ride. We do our best to keep riders on passable trails/roads and out of construction zones.
Estimated time: About 5 to 7 hours depending on the time of year, the weather, and pace of the group.
Last Minute Information: Watch Ride Studio Cafe's Twitter feed for last-minute updates, weather cancellations or other changes.
Contact Information: Email - email@example.com, Phone - (339) 970-0187
Riding Rules, What to Bring, How Our Rides are Different: All riders are required to read and are expected to abide by These Rules.
Waiver: RSC requires a signed waiver before your first ride. Please fill it out online prior to your first ride.