- Location: Ride Studio Cafe in Lexington, MA
- Ride Type: Road Ride
- Date & Time: Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23, 2017 - Departs at 8:00am
- Distance: 35-40 miles, route to be posted
- RSC Cafe Hours on Thanksgiving: 7:30am - 9:00am
- Price: Free
Description: This is a 100% paved ride, distance 35-40 miles, all paved road.
This is a great opportunity to have some fun on the road, meet other road riders, and burn the calories from the feast before the feast!
We host safe, organized group rides. The advertised pace of the ride is what you can expect to average on the ride.
Ride Notes: We have Ride Studio Employees leading the ride and pointing out turns. They'll make sure the pace of the ride stays consistent, they manage the group, and offer safe, efficient riding techniques.
Speed: 17-18mph average
Estimated time: Approximately 2.5 hours.
Last Minute Information: Watch Ride Studio Cafe's Twitter feed for last-minute updates, weather cancellations or other changes.
Contact Information: Email - email@example.com, Phone - (339) 970-0187
Riding Rules, What to Bring, How Our Rides are Different: All riders are required to read and are expected to abide by These Rules.
Waiver: RSC requires a signed waiver before your first ride. Please fill it out online prior to your first ride.
Proper Bike for this ride:
- Road bike with 23-28c tires. Weather conditions will change the ideal bike type.
- Clipless pedals and shoes. These are important elements of bike control.
- A bike that’s in safe working order.
- Fenders if it's wet on the road.
- No aerobars.
Come by at least 15-minutes early so you can make any last minute bike adjustments or fuel up on something in the Cafe. Ride Studio Cafe is open from 7:30am - 9:00am on Thanksgiving, November 23, 2017.