- Location: Ride Headquarters in Sherborn, MA
- Ride Type: Road Ride, Moderate
- Date & Time: 11:30am Thursdays Weekly running through October, 2017
- Distance: 23 Miles
- Price: Free
Details: Starting Thursday, August 24 and running through October, this is a moderately-paced lunch ride starting at Ride Headquarters in Sherborn. This is a no-drop ride as long as you're up for the advertised pace of 17mph. The group waits on flats/mechanicals.
Route: The route will be posted by August 23.
Estimated time: ~1.5 hours
Ride Notes: Your ride leader is a Ride Headquarters' employee. It's responsibly led to be sure the pace of the ride averages 17mph (faster on descents and flats, slower on hills). We ensure you're back no later than 1pm, even with a flat or mechanical, so you can plan your lunchtime accordingly.
Last Minute Information: Watch Ride Headquarters' Twitter feed for last-minute updates, weather cancellations, or other changes.
Contact Information: Email email@example.com; Phone: 413-461-7433
Riding Rules, What to Bring, How Our Rides are Different: All riders are required to read and are expected to abide by These Rules.
Waiver: RHQ requires a signed waiver before your first ride. Please fill it out online prior to your first ride.
Proper Bike for this ride:
- 23-28c road slick tires
- Bike must be equipped with a white front and red non-blinking/non-blinding rear light.
- Clipless pedals & shoes
- Drop handlebars; no aero bars
- Tool kit and a proper spare tube or two
- A bike that’s in safe working order